On February 4, 1928 Giulio and Letizia Terracina inaugurated the shop in Via del Vicario, 4 with a workshop upstairs.
Since the opening of the business the shop was primarily attended by politicians and celebrities, and over the years has become a landmark of the shopping area. Over the years, various departments have been integrated into the shop :sportswear, classic, footwear and accessories for both men and women.
The second generation, under the direction of Fernando, assisted by his sons Daniel and Fabio, have made a large contribution by developing new ideas thanks to new advanced technologies, and investing in new stores, and after almost one hundred years, the family tradition continues ...
Terracina Store - Ieri