The company was founded in 1937 by two brothers Antonio and Francesco Paolucci, who decided to transform their carpentry business into a resale of timber and by-products.
It is shortly after the postwar period and in the following years that their hard work is rewarded by commercial success, thanks to the presence of potential customers such as carpenters, restorers, cabinetmakers and craftsmen in general located in the centre of Rome.

Since 1960, the business was run by Roberto Paolucci, combining the characteristics of a small family business with the needs of a rapidly growing market.


The third generation is now represented by Francesco Paolucci, whose task it is to add to the family business: new product sectors such as hardware, art supplies, Paint, at the same time trying to interpret the needs of an increasingly wide and varied clientele.

Association of the Historical Stores of Excellence in Rome

Association of the Historical Stores of Excellence in Rome
Cod. Fisc. 97534980582
Via dei Prefetti 46, 00186 - Roma -